Our service center is equipped to service all makes and models. With over 25 years of experience we can work on old cruisers & road bikes to the latest carbon fiber offerings.
Performance Tune Up
- Adjustments are made to the entire bike.
- Brakes, gear systems and bearing surfaces are all adjusted.
- Both wheels are trued and set in proper alignment with the frame.
- All nuts, bolts, bells and whistles are checked and tightened.
Single Repair Items (Labor Charge Only)
- Fix Flat
- Box Bike to ship - box & packaging provided (must take to carrier)
- Custom Bike Builds Available
Before every ride:
- Check tire air pressure.
- Check brakes and cables.
- Be sure your crank set / pedals are tight.
- Be sure quick releases are tight.
After every ride:
- Inspect tires for glass, gravel shards, and cuts on tread and sidewall.
- Check wheels for true.
- Clean the bike’s mechanical parts as necessary.